Monday, June 22, 2009

monday morning myspace bulletin +


The cool dudes over at Future Perfect Radio are currently featuring The Thermals, Sonic Youth, Jeffrey Lewis, and.... Blasé Splee as their picks of the week! If you're the type who listens to internet radio to get you through a workshift or something, this site seems to have lots of great channels, such as these ones that are featuring our music:

Future Perfect Radio
Featured Artists
New Music
Great Lakes Soundtrack
Au Naturale

The 3rd annual Smelsea and Smarl Birthday Bash will no longer be featuring Blasé Splee... Tommy and Dave are going to the Blink 182/Fall Out Boy show that night so instead, me, Carl, Mike and Tony from Macrame Tiger are planning something different and calling it Verse Chorus Verse. We'll probably just play this one show. I'm totally, ridiculously excited. This'll be the set I've been wanting to play for sixteen years.

download: What I Want (demo)

3 comments:

Carl said...

Thank you Dave and Tommy for being pop punk nerds and going to Blink 182 and missing my birthday. Sincerely...this show is going to be awesome.

Jon said...

They're going downtuhh in a lulelurahh.

I mowed my lawn while listening to what could end up being parts of our set list this morning and got really, really pumped.

tommy said...

It's alright
to tell me
what you think
about me
I won't try
to argue
or hold it
against you